Convened by Dr Helen McCarthy, Deputy Director of the Mile End Institute, this series of workshops and seminars funded by the British Academy Rising Star Engagement Awards maps new directions in the study of British Government and politics of the recent past. The project explored new thematic approaches, the use of oral history, the digital archive and engagement with the media and policy-making.
- Rethinking Contemporary British Political History
- Oral History and the Study of Contemporary British Politics
- Contemporary Political History in the Digital Age
- History Beyond the Academy: Engaging Publics, Influencing Policy
- Does Good Policy-Making Need Historians?